Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Im new to this forum, and to riding. I just picked up the 2018 ninja 400 a few days ago. Anyone else from Pennsylvania? Ill add a picture when I figure out how ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome Kingmawcus, have you done much riding yet? I'm waiting for mine to get delivered and hope to have it before the end of the week. BTW what part of PA are you?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Glad to have a new member on the forum

Are you completely new to riding or did you own a bike before?
Also were you looking at any other bikes before deciding on the Ninja 400... I see Honda has a nice rival product.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Kingmawcus, have you done much riding yet? I'm waiting for mine to get delivered and hope to have it before the end of the week. BTW what part of PA are you?
Ive rode around 70 miles or so since I bought it. Its still around 30 degrees. So its quite cold still. Im from Clearfield, Pa.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ive rode around 70 miles or so since I bought it. Its still around 30 degrees. So its quite cold still. Im from Clearfield, Pa.
I moved from San Francisco to NYC a few months ago and still adjusting to the cold weather. I have never ridden in real cold weather. The coldest was probably around 50 F in California and I thought that chilly but now I know that's not bad at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts