Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm a new rider from Northern California! I'm excited to join the motorcycle community on such an amazing bike! When I saw this bike I knew it was the one I had to get especially considering I haven't ridden before, besides the safety course. I got the all black ABS model and I love it so far, can't wait to ride out longer once this 100+ degree weather cools down.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice thing about the break-in period encouraging me to put miles on the bike was it sent me into the mountains where it was cooler! I've done a lap around Lake Tahoe, gone over the Comstock a couple of times, over Mount Rose, and over Monitor Pass. We're not quite at 100 degrees here in Northern Nevada but that's only because the bottom of the valley here is still 4000 feet above sea level. Still uncomfortable, whereas going over Mount Rose or Monitor Pass I actually felt cold and was glad to get back into the heat!

·
Registered
440 Posts
can't wait to ride out longer once this 100+ degree weather cools down.

Nonsense.. A nice mesh Jacket and good ventilated helmet will make that 100 degree weather feel like a cool 90 degree day..:) Congrats on your new bike.. it's a winner! :3tens:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts