Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was raised in Florida in Ft. Lauderdale and and boy do I miss it. I live in North Carolina now which is very boring and like all stores are so far apart compared to Florida. Me and my family are going back soon because we hate the cold weather. Plus I want to graduate from a High School in Florida for savings at a college I want to go to.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Its looking sweet man, congrats. Guess you don't want to be kept too far apart from each other huh aha. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any Riders down here?? Also check out what Ive done to my bike so far let me know what you guys think! Just bought it yesterday!
Hi, Nice bike. I'm in south broward so pretty close to your area. Where did you get yours from and how much $OTD if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Wish I did live in Miami, with all your year round sunshine and amazing roads.

Amazing Roads? I-95 on ramps are about as good as it gets (unless you sneak into a golf course community :devil:). Hundreds of miles of straight, flat roads. I guess you are right... Amazing!

Plus, 11 months out of the year it's too hot and humid to ride comfortably, I'm glad I moved, it's the best thing I've done in my life.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aWanderlustSeoul View Post
Nice. So you park your bike in your home? VIP treatment. :)

I did the same thing with an 88 Honda Shadow 1100 back in the day.. the day between women that is... use to park it in the Kitchen.. to be honest.. I still don't know which I prefer in the Kitchen.. a woman or a bike... I rather do my own cookin.....:grin::nerd::grin:

Safe Travels!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Amazing Roads? I-95 on ramps are about as good as it gets (unless you sneak into a golf course community :devil:). Hundreds of miles of straight, flat roads. I guess you are right... Amazing!

Plus, 11 months out of the year it's too hot and humid to ride comfortably, I'm glad I moved, it's the best thing I've done in my life.
You, sir, are definitely from here (Florida) or have been here enough time to know that its not perfect weather almost ever haha. I am looking to going to the west like Colorado or California. But that is in a few years when I finish up some things I need to do in South Florida before i go. Hardest part is telling the family.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts