Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. The ninja 400 will be out this month in the Philippines and im so excited in seeing it in person and hopefully buying it on the same day :wink: This will be my second bike coming from a Honda 150CC scrambler build bike. Exciting time ahead guys! Hope to learn a lot from this group. Ride safe.:smile:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I hope they have one with your name on release day! From what I know, Scramblers are more upright compared to something like the Ninja, going to be a new experience for you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome merbo! That's quite the step for you from your current Honda. Looks like you'll be one of the first members on here to get your hands on the new ninja. Be sure to let us know what you think after taking it for a test ride. Why the change from Honda to Kawasaki?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome notes Chappy and Sasuke. Yes this will be something new for me and im not qualified to give a review since this will be a big upgrade from what I currently ride. Im gonna be like wow everything is awesome. LOL. Why the change of brand? Well, I've always been a fan of the ninjas and its only now that I have the resources to finally own one :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Whats up Merbo?

I am also from Philippines, American born though. Where are you getting yours from? I put the deposit at Wheeltek to reserve mine. I heard Kawasaki will introduce it on the 9th, but wont have full stock until 3rd week of Feb. Wheeltek is telling me that they are getting stock and release a few days after which I find hard to believe as Kawi should get the first bikes coming in country not a 3rd party seller. Anyways welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whats up Merbo?

I am also from Philippines, American born though. Where are you getting yours from? I put the deposit at Wheeltek to reserve mine. I heard Kawasaki will introduce it on the 9th, but wont have full stock until 3rd week of Feb. Wheeltek is telling me that they are getting stock and release a few days after which I find hard to believe as Kawi should get the first bikes coming in country not a 3rd party seller. Anyways welcome to the forum.

Hi SDM. I’ll be getting mine at kawasaki Krib in Libis. They also told me the bikes will be available in 3rd or 4th week of Feb. Let’s ride soon. Some of my friends are doing track and it will be fun if we tag along.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi SDM. I’ll be getting mine at kawasaki Krib in Libis. They also told me the bikes will be available in 3rd or 4th week of Feb. Let’s ride soon. Some of my friends are doing track and it will be fun if we tag along.
Sounds good. Mine will be for track use only. I race with the Pirata group. If I can get mine in time (before I return to work) I'll go to both BRC and CIS. I live in Fairview so CIS is closer, but the first 2 races will be in BRC.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sounds good. Mine will be for track use only. I race with the Pirata group. If I can get mine in time (before I return to work) I'll go to both BRC and CIS. I live in Fairview so CIS is closer, but the first 2 races will be in BRC.
Hopefully you get serious enough about it being track focused to the point you have tire warmers :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hopefully you get serious enough about it being track focused to the point you have tire warmers :D

UMM i have 2 sets of warmers 1 set for big bikes, another set for small. I guess I am more than serious

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Arrrggghhh..I didn't realize it will sell like pancakes here in the Philippines. The first batch was sold out and I had to place a reservation fee. Mine will arrive first week of March.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Arrrggghhh..I didn't realize it will sell like pancakes here in the Philippines. The first batch was sold out and I had to place a reservation fee. Mine will arrive first week of March.
Yeah it's a popular ride alright and I think as more positive reviews come out on the net it will only get more so. I put my order in the first week of November straight after it was revealed at the Tokyo motorcycle show. Gonna ring the dealer this morning for an ETA update. March not too far away for you, hang in there. :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
When I seen that Wheeltek posted that they will take the 50K deposit within an hour there was over 300 post trailing it. I knew I better get mine reserved. It also helped that a good friend of mine knows the GM (Bobby) of Wheeltek.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts