Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I’d like to take the time to introduce myself! I got my Ninja 400 KRT ABS about a couple weeks ago and love it so far. It’s so easy to handle and such a smooth ride! So far I have bar ends, fender eliminator kit, spools, and a tank cover. Anyone else in the Lakeland area or nearby want to meet? Look forward to meeting everyone on this forum and talking with you!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hi everyone! I’d like to take the time to introduce myself! I got my Ninja 400 KRT ABS about a couple weeks ago and love it so far. It’s so easy to handle and such a smooth ride! So far I have bar ends, fender eliminator kit, spools, and a tank cover. Anyone else in the Lakeland area or nearby want to meet? Look forward to meeting everyone on this forum and talking with you!
Hello Nnc09c...

Welcome to the forums... Seen you guys just sent another rocket into space today thats almost as fast as your bike, To orbit the Sun at just over 3 million miles - lol the Sun a 860.000 mile wide ball.

Fun fact.. The probe will be the fastest man made object traveling at 120 miles a second orbiting the sun - LA to NY in 25 seconds, orbit the earth in 3.4 minutes - Just mind Boggling.

There are a few people from Fl on the forums so I bet you run into some soon. You have great riding weather there right now, Take care and ride safe.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm by Sawgrass mall here. Don't have mine yet, but hopefully by the end of the year.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay out the door and what dealer?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Nnc09c...

Welcome to the forums... Seen you guys just sent another rocket into space today thats almost as fast as your bike, To orbit the Sun at just over 3 million miles - lol the Sun a 860.000 mile wide ball.

Fun fact.. The probe will be the fastest man made object traveling at 120 miles a second orbiting the sun - LA to NY in 25 seconds, orbit the earth in 3.4 minutes - Just mind Boggling.

There are a few people from Fl on the forums so I bet you run into some soon. You have great riding weather there right now, Take care and ride safe.
Those are entertaining facts. Unfun fact, south Florida is terrible during summer. It rains almost every day and is steam-room humid.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Those are entertaining facts. Unfun fact, south Florida is terrible during summer. It rains almost every day and is steam-room humid.
Hello Spector...

Yes I remember the last Disney run we made there a few summers back it rained every day right at noon, but we had a great time...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yayyyy! WElcome! :))

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
LOL sounds like you're describing H-town's weather as well. Altho we been hitting the 100's the past few weeks. They had us at 99F today, but the heat index was in the triples. When I rode today around 7:30pm, the temp was 94F. :confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Spector...

Yes I remember the last Disney run we made there a few summers back it rained every day right at noon, but we had a great time...
Lol yes. Sometimes it waits until you get out of work so that toy can't do anything outside. It rage inducing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
LOL sounds like you're describing H-town's weather as well. Altho we been hitting the 100's the past few weeks. They had us at 99F today, but the heat index was in the triples. When I rode today around 7:30pm, the temp was 94F. :confused:
I'll be getting my bike this winter. It's oppressive heat. I guess you guys are close enough to ocean and low enough to be Florida humid?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts