Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the 400 today. I'm a pure newbie. I am still learning as I got my license back 8/2017. I couldn't find a bike that for my inseam being 5'1". This one was suggested and ended up falling in love as well as could actually put my feet down (not flat foot). Rode around today to get a feel for it and of course practiced again. I was late to the game for owning a bike but here I am.

Amy ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome! This forum is full of good information. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, there are plenty of knowledgeable riders here. Be safe out there!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Stay safe Amy and enjoy your new awesome hobby. :wink:

Reactions: AmyC76

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Amy,

Welcome aboard. We've got a lot of great back roads here in KY. The Ninja 400 is a great starter bike, and a great bike for the nice twisty roads we have all around us.

I'm in Frankfort and try to ride as much as I can. What parts of KY are you in?

Rick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Amy,

Welcome aboard. We've got a lot of great back roads here in KY. The Ninja 400 is a great starter bike, and a great bike for the nice twisty roads we have all around us.

I'm in Frankfort and try to ride as much as I can. What parts of KY are you in?

Rick
I'm here in Louisville :smile:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all! I appreciate the welcome!
I purchased frame sliders this morning. I was reading on here about that and was like yeahhh better go ahead and do that. lol

I'm sure I'll have some questions as I go on. I've seen a lot of great information.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome Amy, glad you chose the Ninja 400. Hope your riding season is a safe one.

Just remember, we were all newbies at one time :whatdoyouthink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts