Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

Hello from Indiana!!

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  KGNINJA 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! My name is Autumn and I recently purchased a ninja 400. I'm in love. Would love to start adding mods and making her custom but having a hard time finding aftermarket anything for this bike since it's such a new model. Looking forward to chatting about the 400!

#2 ·
Hey there, and Welcome to the Forum.

I live in Frankfort KY, and ride into Indiana almost every weekend. I love the roads between here and Madison. I spend a lot of time riding along the Ohio in Southern Indiana and have found many great and twisty roads. What parts on IN are you in?

It looks like the accessory market is really embracing the N400 so it should not be to long before we have lots to choose from. Hopefully we will have tons of choices by the end of the year. There seem to be lots of announcements and plenty of releases to keep us broke well into the future.

Ride safe and enjoy your new ride!

#6 ·
TY for reply Here are my projects so far Let me know if you have any kool add ons

Vagabond Fender eliminator (Waiting on part)
Woodcraft Frame Slider Kit (Done)
Dual USB ChargerbSocket Red (done)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.