Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome Houston..we have lift off!!! SOMEONE likes Lime Green!! Nice Photo album!!

Yes, The Green takes the corners better... jus'the facts....

Reactions: TaiMc

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey there. Houston here as well. Spring area.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi! :smile:
First bike? Any thoughts?
Absolutely love it!

I've had my license for 2 years but took me about 2 years to save to pay for my bike cash and to purchase all my gear. In the meantime, I practiced on my friend's Ninja 650. He let me practice on it for a good 6 months...then our schedules no longer aligned. I then hadn't ridden for 9 months when I purchased my bike. I'm telling you this because even after 9 months of not riding, I was able to EASILY operate the 400. Comfy seating position, not intimidating at all...and I was out of practice when I got it.

So yea, like everything about it! I think it's a perfect "beginner" bike and so far, I don't think I'll "trade up" ...perfect enough power for commuting.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You can also go join Houstons bike life facebook page.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Uhm... She bought the KRT addition Sir, She's thinking wheelies and wants to be Ana Carrasco, Duh..!
Hahaha! I just wanna be me lol...don't need to be anyone else <3

As far as wheelies are concerned...I had a small one during a ride but it was an ACCIDENT! I tried to play it off like it was intended tho :( I think that was my only "poser" moment in life.

But bought it for commuting purposes to and from work :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hahaha! I just wanna be me lol...don't need to be anyone else <3

That's for sure! From your contributions on the Forum so far I think you are AWESOME! I for one want to thank you for coming by, sharing and hanging out!

Have fun and be safe out there!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hahaha! I just wanna be me lol...don't need to be anyone else

I can't lie.. soon as I read this line I broke out in song...:grin::nerd::grin:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's for sure! From your contributions on the Forum so far I think you are AWESOME! I for one want to thank you for coming by, sharing and hanging out!

Have fun and be safe out there!
Awww thank you! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts