Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I‘m riding a Street Triple RS. IMHO currently one of the most awesome real world street-riding bikes money can buy. And NO, I will not replace it with a Ninja 400.

My plan is to transform the shortly arriving black Ninja 400 of my youngest son (A2 license) into a street legal track weapon that can commute.

The idea is to modify suspension, brakes, tires, ergonomics, weight and maybe the style step-by-step. Let‘s see how far we can get...

·
Registered
107 Posts
A street legal track weapon Ninja 400? This I gotta see,and we wouldn't say no to some progress reports. :D From your statement, I can't help but recall that one Grom someone shoehorned a Ducati engine into.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wildduck. Your son sounds like a lucky kid as it seems like you have some big plans for the 400. We'd love to see the process if you don't mind sharing. What made you decide on the 400 as your starting point?

·
Registered
124 Posts
A street legal track weapon Ninja 400? This I gotta see,and we wouldn't say no to some progress reports. :D From your statement, I can't help but recall that one Grom someone shoehorned a Ducati engine into.
Welcome to the forum.
Even just boosting and adding nitrous to a Grom is insane, that community never ceases to amaze me. Too bad that even with all that power they still are scary to ride on highways, hence why i'm here in one of the next best segments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts