Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Purchased a yellow/gray when it first came out this year. Really digging it so far. I had a customized 2017 Yamaha FZ09 prior and there is no comparison. This Ninja is way more fun to ride!
Safe riding everyone!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome @Rayzor

I am from your neck of the woods originally from Midland/Odessa area, about 300 miles east of you. Enjoy your new toy. A lot of great information on this forum with a lot of super smart riders. Just a suggestion try the search function if you have any questions as a lot of info is already posted

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have a 2014 fz09 that I can't part with but I do enjoy this 400 a lot. Enjoy your stay!

I'm in San Antonio btw.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like it alot but it's a different animal! My customized FZ09 made lots of raw power everywhere. Sometimes difficult to fully utilize it on the road. Most of the time I'm worrying about getting pull over (and have!) since one can't help but speed with this demon! In other words not really enjoy riding it but rather always trying to be a menace on the road...again, can't help it, it's a beast! Well, only 120 miles into its life, it got totaled. In a way, it was a relief that I didn't kill myself with it...Long story short, here I am with my Ninja 400ABS and loving it! Really just enjoy motorcycling, responsibly, once again, lol!!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts