Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings!

Somewhat new rider here. I currently have an 82 KZ550c that I enjoy tinkering with. Being an older bike I spend a decent amount of time with it on the lift, either for tweaks, or keeping it looking good. Not unhappy with it, its a labor of love, but im in a position where I can look at something new and a bit more reliable for occasional commute, or fun rides.

The 400 looks like a fantastic bike, and i'm going in on Tuesday to look at a Solar/Grey/Black one with the intent to buy if the price is reasonable.

Ive been doing a good bit of reading, and taking in all the fantastic information on the board here. If I make this bike happen, I hope I can contribute some things myself.

Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Greetings!

Somewhat new rider here. I currently have an 82 KZ550c that I enjoy tinkering with. Being an older bike I spend a decent amount of time with it on the lift, either for tweaks, or keeping it looking good. Not unhappy with it, its a labor of love, but im in a position where I can look at something new and a bit more reliable for occasional commute, or fun rides.

The 400 looks like a fantastic bike, and i'm going in on Tuesday to look at a Solar/Grey/Black one with the intent to buy if the price is reasonable.

Ive been doing a good bit of reading, and taking in all the fantastic information on the board here. If I make this bike happen, I hope I can contribute some things myself.

Cheers
Great bike...or head down I95 to NC and buy my 2018 ninja 400 KRT ABS edition for 4,500.00...1,400 miles perfect condition..Babied...Added factory Kawasaki helmet lock and also Vagabond rear fender eliminator..Slick addition..Only reason selling is my girlfriend has no interest in riding...Here is a link...Will post more pics if interested.http://www.ninja400riders.com/forum/54-new-2018-ninja-400-vehicle-sales/1937-2018-ninja-abs-krt-400-a.html#post19971

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you are not set on the color and open to getting a used N400, Hockeynut's deal is really good and worth considering.

Reactions: Hockeynut

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome. Let's see some pics of that kewl klassic Kawasaki. :nerd:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts