Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I believe you have ordered, are planning to order OR are at least interested in the same bike I just ordered, namely the kawie ninja 400 :D

So... I'm Johan. I went with the black version.

No, its not my first bike. Used to own a Suzuki GS500 like waaaay back in the day. Think it was a 95'ish model (bought second hand in 2004 as my first bike). So even though Im "downgrading", I feel its going to be a huge upgrade. I think the Ninja 400 will be way faster than my GS500 ever was.

Anyway, nice to be here. And I'm really looking forward to getting to know you guys.

I can imagine there will be sweat, tears (of both joy and frustration), bloodshed and much more to be shared among us as our bikes come in and tuning start and riding is blooming.

If you are like me and have watched every single "ninja 400" video that exists on Youtube, what do you do?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Shahrizai, Welcome to the forum. looking forward to hearing when you are able to purchase and review your Ninja 400. As with all of us here, sitting on the edge of our seats waiting on dealers to get them in stock, join the crowd wait.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Welcome Johan! Yes there is a bit of waiting going on among the fold. I'm about three weeks away I guess way down here in NZ at the bottom of the globe. I'm trying to be good and not ringing my dealer every day for an update. :D

Whats the expected arrival date for the Ninja 400 to hit Norway?
Nice country by the way, I visited there way back in '97. I remember some good riding roads but I'm also guessing your riding season is relatively short.

Just had a look at the specs for the GS500. Similar horse power but about 10kg heavier so not lots in it but hey, the 400 is a way more modern bike with lots of new technology, and better handling, looks better etc etc...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I can just imagine the ride you'll have once your Ninja 400 arrives. So many scenic trails around Norway, maybe you'll be the first one to mod your bike for touring purposes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Whats the expected arrival date for the Ninja 400 to hit Norway?
The first bikes arrives at the end of February, hopefully I will get one with the first batch, but my dealer was uncertain :S
If not, it will come mid-March.

maybe you'll be the first one to mod your bike for touring purposes.
Haha, yeah, maybe, actually, Im 98% sure that I will get the extra comfy seat for it. Not so much because I plan longer rides, but because I'm 190 cm tall. But yes, lots of nice roads around here. Those scenic tours will be done during summer for sure, during winter, well... Ill use it as much as I can for commuting, but Ill keep my car around when winter comes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not so much because I plan longer rides, but because I'm 190 cm tall. But yes, lots of nice roads around here. Those scenic tours will be done during summer for sure, during winter, well... Ill use it as much as I can for commuting, but Ill keep my car around when winter comes.
What's your inseam? I am 195 cm with 34" inseam and really curious about how bike feels for us, tall guys. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts