Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to say whats up! I'm super stoked for this bike! i'm very excited to see a dedicated forum for it. This will be my first bike and i cant wait till it comes out, i think i've read everything the internet has to offer about it already so now im just waiting on someone to get to test ride and review it :D

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Welcome to the forum Circa, sounds like you've pretty much decided on getting one of the new 400's huh. I think it will be a good choice for a first bike with enough performance that you wont be looking to move up as soon as you can.
I'm pretty excited about getting mine too and have also scoured the internet fairly thoroughly, but feel free to post up any stuff I've missed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I almost bought a 300 the week the 400 was announced so I'm glad I held back, i was really worried about out growing it but I think a 400 is a perfect fit!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome!

I'm in the same boat, however in my case I was constantly looking up motorcycle news and seen the market was headed in this direction for the more well established markets, smaller emerging markets are only now getting 300's and the sportier 250's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts