Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the oem header off this evening in anticipation on a full system due in this week. To my surprise there was NO flange gasket on the left side cylinder. The header pipe inlet on that side is noticably darker with carbon than the right side that had a gasket. Oem exhaust 2020 model with no evidence of removal on the flange nuts. Any ideas if any other bikes use the same size copper flange gaskets ? Trying to find something in fairly short notice and ordering from partzilla etc seems to take a long time to ship.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
What do you consider a 'long time to ship'? Every major vendor gets their OEM parts from the same warehouses, and the parts are either available or not. I just waited 43 days to receive an order of OEM brake lines and gaskets to do a 4-year replacement service on my Suzuki. The last 40 days were waiting on 6 of the 8 required brake line gaskets/washers. It took 3 days to receive the order after my vendor notified me the parts were in hand and the order was ready to ship.
If the parts are 'available', there won't be a problem receiving them in a timely manner. If not, you may be waiting a while. Sorry. It's not like these parts are widely used and interchangeable with other products.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts