Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone. I hope you all had a safe 4th of July if your in the states and a safe day in general if you're not. Hope you all still have all your fingers, It's hard to work a clutch without them...lol

My holiday didn't see a lot of ride time, but I did go on a trip over the weekend in some twisties to get a feel for them. Did anyone celebrate the 4th with a ride? Where did you go? If you aren't in the states we wanna hear your travels too. Stay safe!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had the neat-o opportunity to dodge firecrackers thrown at me by some Douche King in a pick up after the show...…...I love the 4th …...but geese.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Funny enough, I left the Ninja at home and putted up the 79 on my CB550. Something about riding the older bike on a holiday felt right haha
My Forth was spent on the 3rd at the races, didn't ride the bike cause we tailgate at the bullring, There were 7 class events Including Skid-plate, Figure 8 with Trailer - Last one with a trailer wins, Minis, Late models & more then fireworks at the end - We BBQ the whole time drink and laugh, we do this as our forth of july night every year and just stay home on the forth to stay away from the crazies.

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Happy 4th! Wish I could have rode some. Had a tornado threat with storms plus seen a few people getting sobriety test during my trip to cycle gear. That was enough to change my mind when the weather got better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts