Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
I
I ride Goose Gap over to Wears Valley quite often but stay on the Townsend side mostly
Don't blame you at all. Sevierville area hasn't slow down any. Seem to be getting more and more people each year. Not much down time anymore if any. No homes for rent. They turning regular homes into over night rentals... sheds, trailers anything someone can sleep in is a over night rental. I call it a clown town. I think I see more out state vehicle tags than I do local tags.

I mostly been riding Pittman to Perl Valley, Jones Cove rd. Plan on hitting Foothills on my next ride. Will hit it from Wears Valley. I just have little over 300 miles under my belt.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I

Don't blame you at all. Sevierville area hasn't slow down any. Seem to be getting more and more people each year. Not much down time anymore if any. No homes for rent. They turning regular homes into over night rentals... sheds, trailers anything someone can sleep in is a over night rental. I call it a clown town. I think I see more out state vehicle tags than I do local tags.

I mostly been riding Pittman to Perl Valley, Jones Cove rd. Plan on hitting Foothills on my next ride. Will hit it from Wears Valley. I just have little over 300 miles under my belt.
Clown Town! I love it that is a perfect description. Hit me up we'll ride sometime

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
That stretch between Walland and Wears Valley is one of my favorites, I like it better than the Dragon.
Little to no traffic most of the time too.
It is smooth and predictable. I could ride that road EVERY day and not tire of it. I've had encounters with the Park Service Rangers a coupla times on that road.

Registered

Registered
Looks like your standing close to where I parked. What exhaust do you have? Looks nice, tank bag something I need to invest in.
It's an Arrow Pro Race exhaust. Mush lighter weight, lower tone, doesn't stick out as far as stock, and it's supposed to be EPA/CARB/Euro 4 compliant on our bikes so no worries if I move to an inspection state.

Tank bags are very useful. Mine's a Nelson Rigg that is small but can hold a lot.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
It's an Arrow Pro Race exhaust. Mush lighter weight, lower tone, doesn't stick out as far as stock, and it's supposed to be EPA/CARB/Euro 4 compliant on our bikes so no worries if I move to an inspection state.

Tank bags are very useful. Mine's a Nelson Rigg that is small but can hold a lot.
Your pic looked a little juicier Baxter

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
That's a similar tank bag like I have, a Cortech, and use it when I ride the streets.
It holds a 20oz bottle of water for hydration, a Slime or something like that 馃槀 emergency kit, bike locks, and all my essentials riding around in the hood.

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts