Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Otherwise known as Sin City. ;-)

I picked up my bike a little over a week ago and I'm loving every minute on it! My other bike is a Honda Rebel 250... so completely different ballgame with the Ninja.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Gamblers Anonymous

Otherwise known as Sin City. ;-)

I picked up my bike a little over a week ago and I'm loving every minute on it! My other bike is a Honda Rebel 250... so completely different ballgame with the Ninja.
Welcome to the forums misterfrost...!

I only know of two forum members here from good ol' Las Vegas, You and Me.... You'll find lots of info here about your new bike, And lots of nice people here from literally all over the planet.

What color Ninja you get..?
What dealer..?
What was your out the door price..?

I paid $5800.00 OTD from Carter Motor Sports. I had to pay extra for the faster Black Ninja :grin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hola!

I went to Carter also. And also paid extra for the faster black version! LOL I paid 6100 OTD (guess my black is faster and therefore more expensive). ;-)

Reactions: Mr Mike

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hola!

I went to Carter also. And also paid extra for the faster black version! LOL I paid 6100 OTD (guess my black is faster and therefore more expensive). ;-)
I don't know man, they gave me the mouse wheel engine mod... When I pull the throttle, Mouse food drops right in front of the mouse wheel, so it's pretty fast.

Wait... Are you saying you got the newer turbo mouse wheel mod... :grin:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hola!

Congrats on the Bike...I got the GREEN KRT version at the PREMIUM PRICE TAG (Trust me it was Premium..sigh).. but it corners better than all the rest... "someone" around here brought that to my attention.. "extra" money well spent... They probably don't sell the GREEN version in the middle of the Desert, seeing there is no turns, just sand....:grin::nerd::grin:
Oh yeah..now I remember..
You guys know the black one's faster right..? The green one corners better, Yellow ones brighter, Orange one's sweeter, Blue one's moody and the red one's a cop magnet.

I need that as my signature.. hmm..wonder if signatures work now...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts