Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my N400 last Wednesday and I have put just over 200 miles on it. So far I have zero complaints with the bike other than the exhaust looks terrible and sounds way to tame. With that being said this is my first bike so I have nothing to compare it to. For a beginner rider like myself the power seems plenty good to put a smile on my face. I have already installed the shogun frame sliders and my M4 slip on is on its way.

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
Got my N400 last Wednesday and I have put just over 200 miles on it. So far I have zero complaints with the bike other than the exhaust looks terrible and sounds way to tame. With that being said this is my first bike so I have nothing to compare it to. For a beginner rider like myself the power seems plenty good to put a smile on my face. I have already installed the shogun frame sliders and my M4 slip on is on its way.
Hello Sir..!
Our supreme Leader runs a tidy ship, She also races bikes and is an engineer of an unknown type. there are lots of modders here too..! Lots of friendly people and plenty to read. you came to the right place - welcome to the forums.

Nice color Ninja man, I almost got that one too...

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Welcome Cody, glad you haven't any complaints! Yes, there is the exhaust tho.. which is why you will see a high proportion of aftermarket exhaust threads on here. Enjoy the site.
Your Supreme Leader :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lurked on the site for a month before I got my bike and I have found tons of great info. Just ordered the Vagabond fender eliminator today as well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I like the colour, seems over here in UK we only have Black and KRT colours
I would have gone for a colour like yours ,if I had the chance.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is that an HJC CL-Max II helmet? If so uh we have pretty much the same exact setup lulz... Well until my new helmet arrives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts