Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Just got a 2020 Z400 today. It was a good deal for my area so I wanted to jump on it. Luckily, the dealer is willing to hold it for me for a while as the current temp in Michigan is 17 degrees and the roads are as friendly as you'd imagine. Not exactly great riding weather, but I'll be ready for spring!

This is my second bike, replacing a 2015 Honda CB 300F. I'm excited to start adding bits to it, wind screen, sliders, etc...
View attachment 17019
Not sure if I'll keep the stickers though... I like a clean look and think the green bits of the frame would stand out more. Anyone else taken them off with this color combo?

Sold my Honda today too, so great timing! Happy and safe riding!

Registered
If your talking about that Akropovic system, it's one of the best on the market. I guess looks are in the eyes of the beholder, but that brand's systems are top quality in materials.

Registered
If your talking about that Akropovic system, it's one of the best on the market. I guess looks are in the eyes of the beholder, but that brand's systems are top quality in materials and function.
I thought the reference was to the OP's stock exhaust. :unsure:

Registered
I thought the reference was to the OP's stock exhaust. :unsure:
It may well have been, I could have misread it... I do the same thing with numbers. It's usually faster for me to ask a stranger to enter my PIN at the grocery store checkout. (y)

Registered
Basically speaking, the stock is hideous and the akrapovic, while awesome is huge and more of a ol skool look. ANY A.M. exhaust is an improvement. Mine came from the dealer with that upgrade, no way should I complain. That being said I will slide a LeoVince on one day...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts