Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2020 Z400 today. It was a good deal for my area so I wanted to jump on it. Luckily, the dealer is willing to hold it for me for a while as the current temp in Michigan is 17 degrees and the roads are as friendly as you'd imagine. Not exactly great riding weather, but I'll be ready for spring!

This is my second bike, replacing a 2015 Honda CB 300F. I'm excited to start adding bits to it, wind screen, sliders, etc...

Not sure if I'll keep the stickers though... I like a clean look and think the green bits of the frame would stand out more. Anyone else taken them off with this color combo?

Sold my Honda today too, so great timing! Happy and safe riding!

Registered
I removed the 400 stickers and replaced them with the factory "Z" decal 馃悏
When will you take it home?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds like a nice look!

Not sure when I'll be able to bring it home, gotta wait for Mother Nature to calm down a bit.

Premium Member
Excellent choice in bike, sorry 'bout yer weather. 馃ザ :LOL:
Dun got me a PUIG BAT windscreen which is nice, cuz you can adjust it up 'n down, or tilt it, and it has decent weather protection. Whole thread 'bout Z4 windscreens HERE

Registered
I do like the green frame. Contrasts very nicely with the black. Perhaps Kawasaki could make it a trademark like KTM's orange frame haha.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
That's one of my favorite details about the bike! The way the green frame peeks though is do cool, that's why I think I'll remove the stickers.

I have heard it referred to as "Kawasaki Green" so maybe they have!

Registered
Welcome and congrats on your Z. I also took the 400 stickers off for a cleaner look. People think its a bigger bike too! It's 17F here as well up in the NW Lower. Coupla months yet until decent riding weather for me.

Registered
Just got a 2020 Z400 today. It was a good deal for my area so I wanted to jump on it. Luckily, the dealer is willing to hold it for me for a while as the current temp in Michigan is 17 degrees and the roads are as friendly as you'd imagine. Not exactly great riding weather, but I'll be ready for spring!

This is my second bike, replacing a 2015 Honda CB 300F. I'm excited to start adding bits to it, wind screen, sliders, etc...
View attachment 17019
Not sure if I'll keep the stickers though... I like a clean look and think the green bits of the frame would stand out more. Anyone else taken them off with this color combo?

stickers = faster

Registered
Welcome and congrats on your Z. I also took the 400 stickers off for a cleaner look. People think its a bigger bike too! It's 17F here as well up in the NW Lower. Coupla months yet until decent riding weather for me.
Yeah I get asked all the time, what izzat? 650? They are always surprised when I tell them nope itsa 400
馃悏

Registered

View attachment 17019

Congrats. I lived in Detroit for 19 years and know that Michigan is tough this time of year. At least you have Sport Bike Track Gear (STG) in Shelby Township...a great resource for the Z.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks! 馃憤
Update: ordered 3, in case I eff one up lol.

By the way, I just noticed the typo in the title of this post... 馃う鈥嶁檪锔
Fixed it...

Registered
Thanks! 馃憤
Update: ordered 3, in case I eff one up lol.

By the way, I just noticed the typo in the title of this post... 馃う鈥嶁檪锔
Fixed it...
They are EXTREMELY sticky. No second chance. Didja get the right color? There's a different part # for each color
馃悏

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
They are EXTREMELY sticky. No second chance. Didja get the right color? There's a different part # for each color
馃悏
Haha, I realized that after I ordered, but I think I got the green ones! 馃 And thanks for the heads up, makes me glad I ordered an extra one!

Registered
Nice. I have the same exact one. I left the stickers on though :p, but I have put a few stuff on it. Enjoy you will love this little beast...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts