Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone! My name's Mike and I bought my Ninja 400 about a month ago. The dealer I purchased from just called me to remind me that I was eligible to get a "limited edition" Kawasaki Riding jacket from their "Good Times" promotion.

Has anyone else gotten one yet and be able to provide any details/review about it?

I'm too curious to wait 8-12 weeks to find out more about it!

-Mike

·
Registered
440 Posts
I been trying to get it to accept my vin number for the past MONTH... keeps telling me to try again later invalid.. seems they a bit slow between dealer and adding to their database.. of course they are already out of my size and the next size down will probably be gone by time I can get them to accept it....sigh..

·
Registered
656 Posts
I been trying to get it to accept my vin number for the past MONTH... keeps telling me to try again later invalid.. seems they a bit slow between dealer and adding to their database.. of course they are already out of my size and the next size down will probably be gone by time I can get them to accept it....sigh..
Search the forums under the heading "Helmets, Gear, Protection And Apparel Discussion" there is a thread dedicated to the limited jacket promo there...!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Everyone! My name's Mike and I bought my Ninja 400 about a month ago. The dealer I purchased from just called me to remind me that I was eligible to get a "limited edition" Kawasaki Riding jacket from their "Good Times" promotion.

Has anyone else gotten one yet and be able to provide any details/review about it?

I'm too curious to wait 8-12 weeks to find out more about it!

-Mike
I actually received mine just a couple weeks ago and took it out for a ride this week. Keep in mind i have limited experience with gear and only have one other jacket from Scorpion. Jacket seems like pretty good quality, has a lot of adjustment areas to make it fit to you perfectly. It does not have a removable liner though so it will be limited to certain conditions for riding (it has vents on the sleeves and in the back for venting) it kind of seems like an Average Joe of street riding jackets. It isn't waterproof and the lacking liner will probably mean you can't ride in too cold of a weather. Overall it seems like a really well built jacket, no qualms with the quality at all. Keep in mind that it is also mostly black (or all black in my case) so it gets pretty hot in the sun if you're not constantly moving.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Check this thread.

I got mine I ordered a 3XL as I wear 3XL coats/hoodies/shirt. It was too baggy on me. So I contacted them. They are out of 2XL black in mens. They replaced it with the Z textile jacket in 2XL for me I had to pay to ship it back which was $18 UPS.

Got the replacement. It's pretty much similar in quality/features but it has a removeable liner. The 2XL fits me so much better as I would expect a motorcycle jacket to fit, it should be a little more form fitting so it's secure and the armor stays and is in the proper place.
There's pictures on that thread of my original one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts