Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I’m totally trolling here, and maybe it’s because I just shared a bottle of Pinot with the wife, but is that not a young Mr Bean or what? Good info though!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Canada's best motorcycle knowledge resource.. Took me a few videos to get over his goofiness, but really enjoy his stuff overall

·
Registered
656 Posts
For anyone interested in getting new gear this is some good info!

https://youtu.be/lwwlvi1hf10
I love a good nerd video, learn a thing or two - and entertaining.. Hmm... Wonder where the Shoei NEOTEC helmet I just bought fits in there, For $559.00 on sale it better make a great cup of coffee in the morning - cant wait to get it.

Wholly C r a p just realized thats 1/10th the cost of my bike.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha! Yeah, and that's just for the helmet. I would hate to calculate the cost of the rest of the gear and all the mods! By the time it's all said and done, depending how crazy you go you're probably looking at 5/10's lol!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
oh yeah. The bike is the first expense of a very long list.

My grandpa used to say: If you're gonna buy a car (a bike for this matter), count your pennies and get a car that cost half of what you have, because you'll need the other half to the side expenses.

Many people purposely never do the count so they don't get depressed.
I prefer to always do the count so I keep my feet on the ground and my butt on the saddle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts