Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been watching this forum for a few days now. I've been interested in the Ninja 400 for a month so I went and purchased one today for AU$7700 OTD delivered to my door, the dealer lives near by so he said he would drop it off in about a week. I'm a learner rider but have allot of off road experience and currently own a 04 KX 250 two stroke. Looking forward to getting on the road and being involved with this community.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Another sand groper from Western Australia eh? :biggrin:

Welcome to the site, you will notice there are some riders from your state on here but we've been mostly keeping them in check.
Emudshit can be a handful at times though.. :)

Anyways, enjoy the forum and the new machine when you get it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hello, I've been watching this forum for a few days now. I've been interested in the Ninja 400 for a month so I went and purchased one today for AU$7700 OTD delivered to my door, the dealer lives near by so he said he would drop it off in about a week. I'm a learner rider but have allot of off road experience and currently own a 04 KX 250 two stroke. Looking forward to getting on the road and being involved with this community.
First thing u do is pull of the seat and remove the abs fuse's and begin drift training immediately, lucky for you its raining season so should help you out a little when drifting, good luck.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forum Revs!! You have chosen a one size fits ALL Bike it seems.. from teen to retirement ages ... Kawasaki made a pretty lil'bike with some spirit here! Safe Travels!!

First thing u do is pull of the seat and remove the abs fuse's and begin drift training immediately.

All kidding aside... This is my first Bike with ABS.. I didn't know this.. is it "true" ABS is just 2 fuses and you have old system back? (not that I will do it..but I like knowing it)

Reactions: RevsPTYLimited
1 - 4 of 4 Posts