Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new N400 this week (burnt orange version) and took her for her maiden ride today - 220K. Loved every minute of it!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Picked up my new N400 this week (burnt orange version) and took her for her maiden ride today - 220K. Loved every minute of it!
Welcome to the forums MadBum.

Nice to see another Candy Burnt Orange rider
You guys know the black one's faster right..? The green one corners better, Yellow ones brighter, Orange one's sweeter, Blue one's moody and the red one's a cop magnet.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts

You guys know the black one's faster right..? The green one corners better, Yellow ones brighter, Orange one's sweeter, Blue one's moody and the red one's a cop magnet.
I need the colour that is a chick magnet. :giggle:
Might be coming out in the 2019 MY options?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats on the new bike.. looking forward to your input on the model..

Too funny...:grin::nerd::grin: :clap::3tens:

Thanks for the heads up... I wanted a good light cornering bike..Glad I got the Green one..

·
Registered
244 Posts

I know that there are a few black Ninja 400's on YouTube that have hit some high top speeds for a N400, so I will have to give you that one. The rest of the statement sounds okay, well some may differ on the blue one being moody. I don't ride in Japan so I don't know about how well the Red and black bike is an attraction to the Japanese police (Maybe someone from Japan can elaborate? ):icon_scratch:

BTW: Welcome to the Forum Madbum, glad to have you on board. Hope you enjoy the Ninja 400!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts