Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to this Forum and I've gotten the N400 like a week ago.
Rider here from Singapore. Been riding for about 12 years now. 9 of those years were on my previous Kawasaki Victor M 150. I really loved that ride but the Singapore G is trying to eliminate the 2 strokes slowly, not that it's bad, i agree with it, hence the purchase of this "EURO4 approved" machine.
The previous rides where on Honda, Yamaha and KTM.
Anyway, moving on, so far i've almost got 800km (am still running-in/breaking-in this baby) on this new ride and i decided to "gamble" on the fuel gauge.

I got the Gauge almost empty (gauge was already flickering on the dashboard) and when i pumped petrol into the almost empty tank, it just filled up to 11litres (the owner's manual said total is 14L for this model), kinda felt cheated, lol.

So, has anyone ever ran this bike till empty?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yo, rider from Singapore here.

I did filled up to 13.5l before. Usually it starts blinking arnd 11l, but u can still go a distance before it fully finish. Though I don't dare to try to.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to this Forum.
Hello TheVictora(ii)... Welcome to the forums.!

lol you have 2 post. Let me see.. The first post means your new to the forums, The second post means your kinda new.?, So I'm guessing after your third post you become a full fledge regular....

Ok I'm good with that... So Uhmm lets see your bike - Any cool photos Hmmmm..?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Totally unrelated question, but I'm travelling to Singapore on Friday for a couple weeks and wondered if you could tell me if there are any good accessory shops for clothing and other related riding gear

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHAH apologies. yeah ive been on forums before so i dont want to seem like an A** to talk right away like a pro (which i am totally not) :D @Mr Mike

not many photos but my avatar is my bike. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh i see! yah i was on the way to Johor at that time so i couldnt let it run empty. DIE if i did cus i dont want to push the bike all the way thru the causeway, did THAT before and never again lol. @Reezu_Shana

My wife would kill me if i let it run empty. :O

·
Registered
105 Posts
Totally unrelated question, but I'm travelling to Singapore on Friday for a couple weeks and wondered if you could tell me if there are any good accessory shops for clothing and other related riding gear

If you're asking me..

Usually people go to "Lim Ah Boy" or LAB for short for riding gears and accessories. There's a few more shop around that area too. And also there's Motoworld or Racing World too.

If you're not asking me.. umm hi? Hahaha

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you're asking me..

Usually people go to "Lim Ah Boy" or LAB for short for riding gears and accessories. There's a few more shop around that area too. And also there's Motoworld or Racing World too.

If you're not asking me.. umm hi? Hahaha

I was asking whoever would answer me :smile_big::smile_big::smile_big::smile_big:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks for the info, LAB is a 15 minute walk from where I'm staying and Motoworld is 20 minutes so I might have to visit them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts