Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who bought new, did your dealer throw in any free or discounted gear? Keychains, coffee cups, hats, shirts, riding gear, etc.

Super Moderator
I bought a $5,000 keychain and they threw in a Ninja400 馃 . Years ago there used to be some kind of Kawi jacket offer, I think a few people on here got one. I did get a full fuel tank.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a $5,000 keychain and they threw in a Ninja400 馃 . Years ago there used to be some kind of Kawi jacket offer, I think a few people on here got one. I did get a full fuel tank.

I purchased several new vehicles and I always ask. Normally I get a hat, t shirt or something. Bikes are less $ so didnt know if it was a thing.

Registered
My dealer usually throws in a nice tee shirt with their logo on it. If you wear an xxsmall, you could opt for a long sleeved tee shirt.

Registered
I got nothing extra, unless you count the Battery Tender adapter they forgot to uninstall.
If I were a dealer I would throw in your choice of a branded baseball cap or beanie. Most riders I know carry a cap to battle helmet head during breaks on a ride. Throwing in a cap that costs me $10 and puts my logo in the public seems like the most basic way to get ad impressions really cheap.
the dealership that my wife bought my bike at didn鈥檛 even have them for sale, much less give away.
I had a boss who used to say 鈥渕ost people go into business to build a big profitable business but the are limited by a small business mindset鈥 Seems true with dealerships

Registered
They installed my accessories free of charge: radiator guard, tank pads and frame sliders. I did pay for the accessories, is just that they did not charge for the installation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts