Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quick little video of the mods I've done to my Ninja 400. I think these are pretty common mods, but thought I'd share anyway. I'm no expert, but I did install all these myself so if you have any questions I can at least tell you my experience. The mods are blacked out windscreen. Ram mount. Anodizing exhaust. Vagabond fender eliminator. USB port.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You left the blue protective screen on the slip on holding unit ? It peels off to a chrome finish ? unless you did it purposely ?

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Sweet mods well executed, thanks for sharing. I like your low key delivery too, are you sure your not a New Zealander? Lol.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice job, actually that's 5 but I added another.

1. Blacked out windscreen
2. Ram mount
3. Anodizing exhaust
4. Vagabond fender eliminator
5. USB port
6. Remove those reflectors :grin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice job, actually that's 5 but I added another.

1. Blacked out windscreen
2. Ram mount
3. Anodizing exhaust
4. Vagabond fender eliminator
5. USB port
6. Remove those reflectors :grin:
Definitely 5. It seems I'm unable to count. I think you're right about those reflectors too.

·
Registered
440 Posts
like it all..seems like the must do check list on a Ninja 400.. although, instead of spraying my windscreen , I will wait for a Zero Gravity Tour screen to become available... looking good!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have you found that the phone mount you're using keeps your phone in place? It's not gonna bounce away when you're cruising down the highway at 75-90mph?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Where can I find a USB port like that? Also, I am wondering how difficult the installation for it was?

Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
USB Port

Here's a car cigarette lighter socket dual USB QC 3.0 fast charger adapter LED voltmeter which has a window to view the voltage readout when the cover is closed. Also comes in black.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts