Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Wow! I was gonna say the same thing about you folks but you beat me to it. Thanks again. The bike is waaayyyy more beautiful in person than in the pics.
Ok the road trip...not over by any means. Currently just passed Memphis heading east, have to go thru Nashville and Knoxville.
🐉

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
🐉 Tha saga of the quest for the Ninja has reached it's end. The 24 hour road trip (actual driving time) went as planned. No major problems. Got home about 9pm yesterday. Bike is still in the back of the truck safely tucked away in the garage. I'll unleash it this evening.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Congratulations on an excellent purchase. The KRT's always look better in person than in pictures. Are you going to transfer the Akra to the Ninja and get an ECU flash>?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Wow, no way you came close to my neck of the woods! :)

Memphis is only about 4 hours away from me.....congrats on the addition!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Congratulations on an excellent purchase. The KRT's always look better in person than in pictures. Are you going to transfer the Akra to the Ninja and get an ECU flash>?
Technically this is my grandson's bike.
He paid for it so I'm not really sure, but he's not getting my Akra

🐉

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I had been looking for about a month, and the usual places to look were going nowhere. You can have the next one. I'm good for a while.......I'm pretty sure
🐉

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Nice score, glad yer vehicle made it there 'n back! :LOL: Wish I hadda granddaddy like you. :love:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts