Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 krt abs...215miles...female owned never dropped garage kept...call or text 903 824 8108 if interested...$4500...thanks for looking!! Located in SW Arkansas

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah, I'm trying to borrow or rent a truck. Working it out. 🐉
That's a really nice bike and a great deal. I was thinking about buying it myself just to keep my ZX6R KRT company.

Fly out and drive it back, it's like an afternoon stroll for the Dragon slayer.

The 400 is an easy transport on a carrier as well. You can borrow mine but you are 4 hours away in the wrong direction. This is my old 400 carrier but I upgraded to a 600lb carrier for my ZX6R.

·
Registered
19 Posts
As someone who’s trying to subtly nudge his wife into getting on a bike, I’d be interested in why the female in question no longer wants it, if you don’t mind. 🙋🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As someone who’s trying to subtly nudge his wife into getting on a bike, I’d be interested in why the female in question no longer wants it, if you don’t mind. 🙋🏼‍♂️
[/QUOT
I grew up on dirt bikes had them my whole adult life...rode street bikes every now and then bout 20 yrs ago thought I would give it a try again...now I LOVE the bike...nothing negative to say about it other than seat gets a lil uncomfortable...I just dont like watching out for traffic...kinda new to me and its just gonna sit in the garage so someone else needs to enjoy it cuz it really is a cool bike...good learner!! I think I'll stick to dirt bikes and pastures!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, I won’t lie- the whole “ride like everyone is trying to kill you” thing does kind of sap some of the fun out of streetbikes. It’s basically one of the reasons mine is more of a weekend-fun vehicle than a daily commuter (that and it’s too damned hot to ride here year-round...) 🥵

And if I lived in a big city? Forget it.

Anyway, good luck selling it! That’s an awesome price for a barely-used KRT, and I wish I was closer!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yea I got mine for my son who has no interest in riding but I have only put 5000 miles on it and I think it will grow on him. If it doesn’t that’s ok too.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Quest for Ninja from Jsnrs2013 begins....Traveling from extreme E. TN to Texarkana Ar . Travels will take us through Knoxville, Nashville,( Music City ) Memphis, ( Home of the Blues ) Little Rock, home of ? And on to Texarkana, where Smoky and the Bandit went to get the beer for the thirsty boys in Atlanta. The I40 bridge in Memphis is closed completely. That'll probably cost an hour each way. Leaving about 5pm est. today. Looking forward to having an addituon to the shop. Will keep posting through the journey
🐉

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’ll be looking for pics of it in the Ride Reports forum. When you’re, y’know, “test-riding it for your grandson.” 😉

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quest for Ninja from Jsnrs2013 begins....Traveling from extreme E. TN to Texarkana Ar . Travels will take us through Knoxville, Nashville,( Music City ) Memphis, ( Home of the Blues ) Little Rock, home of ? And on to Texarkana, where Smoky and the Bandit went to get the beer for the thirsty boys in Atlanta. The I40 bridge in Memphis is closed completely. That'll probably cost an hour each way. Leaving about 5pm est. today. Looking forward to having an addituon to the shop. Will keep posting through the journey
🐉
Be careful!! Looking forward to meeting yall!! I wish we were closer😟....shes tucked away in the garage waiting for a new home!!

·
Registered
2019 Z400
167 Posts
Travel safely First read of your post I misread that you were going to audition in Nashville. Addition / Audition. Silly of me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts