Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Afternoon everyone,

I have decided to put my 2019 z400 with 17,230km on the clock up for sale, price is $6500 CDN firm. That is $1000 less than the OTD price new in Canada with lots of great upgrades, worth many thousands of dollars. Bike is very well cared for and meticulously maintained, always stored in heated garage. Bike also comes with ALL removed OEM parts. Clean title with NO money owing on the bike. Not in a rush to sell, low-ballers will be ignored.
Test rides require asking price cash, in my hand.
Located Toronto, Ontario Canada

Willing to look at liter bike, trades I would be interested in, 800-1000cc Sport touring, like a vfr800, ninja1000sx or a sprint1050 type bikes.
Trade value $7500 CDN

-Kawi meter cover
-Kawi rad guard
-Pazzo levers
-Rizoma Tomok mirrors
-Spark, full Ti system
-Moto-Dynamics tidy tail
-FTECU bike side harness
-Norton tune
-Norton velocity stacks
-Z650 left hand controls(hazards)
-Driven block off plate
-Techspec tank grips
-GB racing clutch/crank/water pump covers
-HEL ss brake lines (ABS)
-Sprint p08 air filter
-Norton race clutch kit (including bluprinted shift shaft / shift star)
-Spears ride height adjuster
-RaceTech re-built/re-sprung gsxr rear shock (Champion Cycle)
-Samco sport hoses (urban camo)
-TST captive chain adjusters
-Rizoma rear brake reservoir (relocated)
-Soupys custom adjustable links (+2" / -2")
-STM bar ends
-Dunlop Q3+'s (brand new rear, front will last as long as the new rear)
-Spears billet fuel rail
-Spears 1.6 rad cap
-Spears clutch cable
-Luimoto seat covers
-Motocomosites 100% carbon front fender, rear hugger/chain guard and heel guards
-BluSkySea 1080p front and rear cameras with 256GB microSD cla
-Not installed but comes with...
-Spears oil pressure spring
-Tapered steering head bearing kit
-RaceTech gold valve emulators
-New Kawasaki brake pads front and rear

IMG_20210603_1041422.jpg

IMG_20210603_1048273.jpg

Reactions: Watcher905

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey man

Don't sell it, u have put so many upgrades on it. I understand you want a liter bike, I will just tell you now:

Its more fun to ride the **** out of a small bike, than only using a small part of the cabable power of a bigger bike.

I am sure you will regret it, and powerwise I am telling you: You dont need more than 400cc 50hp. Anything else will just kill you faster, It always makes me sad seeing guys selling their totaly modified z400 (or ust smaller bikes in generall). So, if you tell me: You want to put "flexing/bragging" over fun, go on. If you can really ride, you can even keep up with literbikes on twisties. Just saying. Let that sink in...

Stay safe, camp

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@campenllo I appreciate the sentiment, but I've been on street triple r since last October and I just hate seeing my z not get ridden. It's a shame to let this beautiful z sit in my garage not getting the use she deserves. I tried to get my wife into riding, but no luck it's just not for her. Unfortunately I live 2.5 - 3 hrs from any good twisties an the z is just not the right bike for that haul, I can and she will keep up with a liter bike in the twists NO problem......getting to the twists is my problem on the z. I guess I could have been more clear on what trades I would be interested in, 800-1000cc Sport touring, like a vfr800, ninja1000sx or a sprint1050 ..... something with good wind protection and luggage as I'm sick of hauling all my gear on my back on anymore than a day ride

·
Registered
14 Posts
@campenllo I appreciate the sentiment, but I've been on street triple r since last October and I just hate seeing my z not get ridden. It's a shame to let this beautiful z sit in my garage not getting the use she deserves. I tried to get my wife into riding, but no luck it's just not for her. Unfortunately I live 2.5 - 3 hrs from any good twisties an the z is just not the right bike for that haul, I can and she will keep up with a liter bike in the twists NO problem......getting to the twists is my problem on the z. I guess I could have been more clear on what trades I would be interested in, 800-1000cc Sport touring, like a vfr800, ninja1000sx or a sprint1050 ..... something with good wind protection and luggage as I'm sick of hauling all my gear on my back on anymore than a day ride
Oh, yeah okay. So you are buying a touring bike. That makes a difference. I judged your ridingstyle by the style of your z, my bad ;) alright, good luck and stay save my friend

1 - 6 of 6 Posts