Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the post for a couple of weeks trying to learn as much as I can about this bike, I plan on buying a bike in the near future and looking for something different that I have never ridden before. I have been riding motorcycles for 15 years and always had cruisers. I do not need a fast bike at my age you learn to appreciate the ride more then trying to get someplace fast.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome

I have been reading the post for a couple of weeks trying to learn as much as I can about this bike, I plan on buying a bike in the near future and looking for something different that I have never ridden before. I have been riding motorcycles for 15 years and always had cruisers. I do not need a fast bike at my age you learn to appreciate the ride more then trying to get someplace fast.
Welcome Arkridia, would you happen to be from Arkansas? All of the reviews of the Ninja 400 I have read thus far have been to the positive side of the conversation. I have not heard anything but praise from the riders and owners in this forum concerning the value, power, handling, and ride enjoyment of the 2018 Ninja 400. There are a great group of people here who offer a good amount of previous history on motorcycles, though some are new to motorcycling, but all are in agreement Kawasaki has one up on the competition. Glad to have you as one of the members.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ark. Happy to hear that the 400 has peaked your interest, and its worth considering if you're looking to try something new. Should be a pretty easy transition for you, as it was designed as an entry level bike. What are you currently riding?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am from western NY and contrary to peoples belief we live in a very nice and friendly area. I know there are some areas not so friendly but hey are tourist traps. I currently ride a 2004 600 Honda vlx. It has only four speeds and while others say it has a lot of speed I never get it over 55 because it vibrates so bad. I have been looking at several bikes and this one and the fz-07 and the new ninja 650 really interest me but I think the 400 will have all the speed I nee.d as long as it is smooth on rough terain

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have been looking at several bikes and this one and the fz-07 and the new ninja 650 really interest me but I think the 400 will have all the speed I nee.d as long as it is smooth on rough terain
What type of terrain are you referring to when you say "rough"?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts