Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Been on the road 6 or 7days a week since weekend I picked it up. W rain every weekend.

Finally got a nice hours ride in on Sun last weekend as I was headed out of town. Am getting a full 2day weekend and followed by at least 2 days working from home this coming weekend.

Miles will be ridden.

W limited time at home, I had to choose wife or bike work, so no changes to the bike, yet. But lots on deck for winter if I can get some more home time.

Love the Norton Seat, got a 2nd rear cowl to send to Norton to get matching material.

Maybe the Dragon in the fall.....

Keep the rubber side down...

Discussion starter · #30 ·
What to do?

What
To
Do?¿?

Wife's out to a friend's 2yr old's birthday til 430-5p

Dinners in the crock on cruise control

Need to organize my motorcycle storage space to fit 3 not 2 bikes AND its a beautiful day here in North Central WV.... OR.....

Go for a ride...

Yep. Taking a nice long ride. . ..

See ya in a couple hours fellas 😎

Man, so jealous of that price! Went into my local dealer here the other day and they want $7680 OTD for the same bike now. Definitely going to shop around other dealers even if it means a road trip. And the crazy part is they were at MSRP, the rest was fees.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.