Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a couple weeks ago already had the tail tiddy and exhaust. I'm a new rider I put some sliders on, usb charger and Hotbodies adjustable levers. Love this bike can't stop buying stuff for it. I have a problem looking at new riding gear everyday. I have it already but there's so much nice stuff. Im also dreaming about my next bike lol.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Vehicle brake

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
Just picked up a couple weeks ago already had the tail tiddy and exhaust. I'm a new rider I put some sliders on, usb charger and Hotbodies adjustable levers. Love this bike can't stop buying stuff for it. I have a problem looking at new riding gear everyday. I have it already but there's so much nice stuff. Im also dreaming about my next bike lol. View attachment 24916
It's an addicting hobby and the N400 is dealer wanting you to spend money. 馃槀

Don't feel bad. I've spent as much money on parts for the bike as I spent buying it and I'm not bragging in any way but I've also spent 1/2 the cost in riding schools and track time, another half for proper gear, and making sure I'm the rider the bike needs. 馃憤

Enjoy the bike, be safe, and do spend what you can afford for the proper gear to keep you safe.
馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's an addicting hobby and the N400 is dealer wanting you to spend money. 馃槀

Don't feel bad. I've spent as much money on parts for the bike and I'm not bragging in any way but I've also spent 1/2 the cost on the bike in riding schools and track time to make sure I'm the rider the bike needs. 馃憤

Enjoy the bike, be safe, and do spend what you can afford for the proper gear to keep you safe.
馃
For some reason every hobby I get into ends ups expensive. Used to be into photography and that was a money pit.

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
For some reason every hobby I get into ends ups expensive. Used to be into photography and that was a money pit.
It's not the expense if your hobby but the satisfaction and enjoyment of that hobby we crave. 馃憤

In 20 years of high level tournament paintball, having my own team and sponsoring that team with everything they needed all I asked from my players was to work hard and win.
We did just that.

The memories of those years, the family I made with the team, and places we went were worth every penny spent. No regrets.

Now it's me and the bike. It's worth every penny for the enjoyment I get because in 20 years I can look back and say I met my goals and made great friends along the way.

Money isn't happiness but what you do with it is the causal effect of spending it on what you love.

Premium Member
Ninja 2022 400 ABS & 2003 Yamaha R6
Just picked up a couple weeks ago already had the tail tiddy and exhaust. I'm a new rider I put some sliders on, usb charger and Hotbodies adjustable levers. Love this bike can't stop buying stuff for it. I have a problem looking at new riding gear everyday. I have it already but there's so much nice stuff. Im also dreaming about my next bike lol. View attachment 24916
How hard was it to install the frame sliders? I鈥檝e been looking to pick one up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts