Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went with a Vegabond to support a small biz. Yea it may cost more than a tradition cheap-o basic one off eBay. However I had purchased one for my RC 390 and emailed them saying that I never got the chance to mount it and figured I’d ask if they would swap it before I went about selling it. They emailed me back a priority flat rate shipping label and said send it on back and we’ll send one for the N400 back to you. I originally did a preorder for the KTM for 50 shipped and feel they went above what most companies would do. So brownie points to them for top notch customer service. I’ll upload pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was all set on the vagabond due to the clean look and reuse if the stock parts but I've seen on ebay and amazon that I can get the same exact one for half the vagabond price.

Anyone order the cheaper ebay / amazon eliminator vagabond copycat?

I might just support a local business since we are out of the same city.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I went with a Vegabond to support a small biz. Yea it may cost more than a tradition cheap-o basic one off eBay. However I had purchased one for my RC 390 and emailed them saying that I never got the chance to mount it and figured I’d ask if they would swap it before I went about selling it. They emailed me back a priority flat rate shipping label and said send it on back and we’ll send one for the N400 back to you. I originally did a preorder for the KTM for 50 shipped and feel they went above what most companies would do. So brownie points to them for top notch customer service. I’ll upload pictures tomorrow.
I know this is an old post but adding my two cents. I had memorized the Vagabond video and could have bought a cheaper no name unit from ebay with the similar results. Vagabond earned my business!! Also I actually like the tear drop shape of the stock turn signals.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts