Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best? I've been using the same can of Plexus polish for over a year and it's nowhere close to being half gone. 馃悏
I'm very happy with it. Use it after every ride. Kinda like Rain X on steroids

Registered
I use eyeglass cleaner and a microfiber. Seems to get the job done.

On today's ride I caught 2 dragonflies to the arms and a beetle to the face shield.

Registered
I use Pro Honda Oils Spray Polish on my helmet and a lot of other stuff, including my bike (I just bought another 6 cans of it). I have some Pledge too that I use sometimes and also Plexus when I鈥檓 feeling rich (that stuff is $27/can on Amazon). I do think Plexus is really good stuff, but that price...

Registered
Does anyone use Optima No Rinse on their bike? I'm a long time user of it on my car and various areas in my house. I'm a big fan and assume it would be great for cleaning every bike surface including the helmets.

I have a matte helmet and i believe you shouldn't use any solutions with wax. is the correct?

I'm using some spray i got at the counter of a cycle gear that works fantastic. Its for matte paint but cleans the visor good as new as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I use Pro Honda Oils Spray Polish on my helmet and a lot of other stuff, including my bike (I just bought another 6 cans of it). I have some Pledge too that I use sometimes and also Plexus when I鈥檓 feeling rich (that stuff is $27/can on Amazon). I do think Plexus is really good stuff, but that price...
I've had a can of the Plexus for over a year. Only use on my face shield. It comes from the aviation industry, you talk bout moisture skating off your visor ! It is pricey but this 1 can will probably last me over 2 years. It has some sort of polymer that fills the pores in the plastic. After a ride just a re-application and BAM. Bug juice is gone. Needless to say I am a fan

馃悏

Registered
I think I鈥檓 going to start using Plexus just for my face shield. I can鈥檛 really justify it for all the general-purpose cleaning I do, but it does put a rain-x kind of film on visors.

Registered
What's the best? I've been using the same can of Plexus polish for over a year and it's nowhere close to being half gone. 馃悏
I'm very happy with it.
Plexus is probably the best cleaner that I鈥檝e found. I use Prist Windscreen Cleaner on the airplanes, and it works very well, but I like Plexus even better.

I carry Zeiss lens wipe packets on the bike in case I need to clean my visor while I鈥檓 on a ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts