Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I suppose some will laugh of the question but I had to ask, this caught my eye while looking at the exhuast. His deep end seems melted down / rusted part or whatever.. How does yours look? Is this nothing to be worry about?

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
I asked my wife if I could order one of these to check her exhaust hole.

https://www.amazon.com/Depstech-Semi-rigid-Inspection-Megapixels-Smartphone/dp/B06XSDF8Y5

She nixed it, but on the upside, I'm still alive.
Thank goodness for a forgiving wife, did you have to sleep on the couch any, while she cooled down? :question:

With that said, a guy I work with bought a 5mp camera for his phone and it works great for viewing and capturing images/video of encapsulated items...He spent less than $10 at feebay according to his story.

(for those of you who have never sold anything on E bay, once you receive your statement you can view the fees associated with the sale, thus someone nicknamed it Feebay).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nah, she's an amazingly good sport. Has to be to put up with my antics. :grin:

Thank goodness for a forgiving wife, did you have to sleep on the couch any while she cooled down? :question:

·
Registered
244 Posts
My Antics

Nah, she's an amazingly good sport. Has to be to put up with my antics. :grin:
LOL "my antics". I remember my wife and I on our first motorcycle date. I was taking it slow till she said " you don't have to take it slow just because of me!" I downshifted two gears, twisted the throttle wide open, leaned into two sweeping turns, leaning hard left, then hard right, and I have never heard her say that again....:whatdoyouthink:

Really sounds like the good name for a new thread: "ride antics"

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok ok.. enough with the female jokes. I knew this would bring up a few crackers. but seriously, come on. Is this nothing to be worry about?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just looks like discoloration from the heat which is normal.
I am going to agree with Thewittes1 as it looks like heat discoloration from the pic you provided. :nerd:

Sorry for all the humor, just had one of those evenings yesterday when I couldn't do much, just surf the net and comment, while thinking on previous riding history/antics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts