Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a little confused and want to see if anyone else has had weird experiences with sportbiketrackgear.com
I had 25 dollars in store credit and decided to use it on a product that cost 32 bucks, after they applied shipping the out the door cost was 19 dollars which to me wasn't really too bad. I go through all the shipping/billing/payment info and RIGHT at the end where you hit finalize is where an accident OR something shady happened. my out the door total was 19 dollars and then I hit finalize and I get sent to my conformation page where my total was 45 dollars.... the store credit got removed somehow. I dont want to start a witch hunt but I am trying to figure out if something happened by accident or they do this on purpose to avoid the store credit use. sorry for the rant but I have never had that happen before

·
Registered
460 Posts
@Bikernoob7

I deal a lot with SBTG. I use store credit all the time. I have never had any issues with them. I have about $150 store credit that I am going to use today. I will report back any issues which I dont think I will have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts