1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good luck and have fun!!!
I raced with them for many years, best times of my life.

·
Director of Moderation
3,021 Posts
Yea, huge disappointment. On of my favorite.
Was it a money issue? Seems like that's the common deal nowadays with the nice tracks. CCS lost one of the Daytona weekends, no more Road America in the last couple of years, and no more VIR. At least WERA has Barber, PittRace and Road Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Really don’t know. I do know all the north Texas and Oklahoma people will be happy. It was a long drive for them.

Hallet is a long drive for us but worth it. Wonderful place and brings in riders from the states north of there.

·
Registered
Kawasaki Ninja 400
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ECR is three times better than NOLA, it's slowly falling apart, and the layout kinda' sucks. Built at 4ft above sea level on an old dump yard. We endurance raced there a few times. Big Bike and Small bikes! Won't miss it one bit! I'm a member at ECR and have ridden it probably 100+ times in the past 3+yrs since it was completely re-designed with all new pavement, three layers of asphalt! HUGE UPGRADE!

·
Director of Moderation
3,021 Posts
Really don’t know. I do know all the north Texas and Oklahoma people will be happy. It was a long drive for them.

Hallet is a long drive for us but worth it. Wonderful place and brings in riders from the states north of there.
Hallett used to be one of my favorites before I moved to the east coast, then it dropped quite a few places down the order. Really fun for little bikes. Not as fun on big bikes in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Yea, Hallet is heaven for the 400’s. Our buddy, JC goes fast on the ZX10 there but really has to wrestle it. I couldn’t imagine riding that bike there.

What I really liked about NOLA is the high speeds. Nothing quite like 100+ mph turns and really getting to use top gear. :)

Eagles Canyon looks really nice. Can’t wait to ride it. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts