Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Apparently they use both the 3.6L Pentastar as well as 5.7L Hemi. I always thought all of them are the Hemi R/T models. Surprised they have the V6 as an option too, which means some PD's are buying them.

https://www.fcausfleet.com/dodge/charger-pursuit.html
YUP! I recently test drove a 392 HEMI V8 Daytona in late October...mannn...it was sooo hawwtttt! I took pics after I got out of it!

Salesman let me drive it like it was mine lol...had folks turning heads as we raced by. That exhaust is sooo MEAN. I was in love with it!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Apparently they use both the 3.6L Pentastar as well as 5.7L Hemi. I always thought all of them are the Hemi R/T models. Surprised they have the V6 as an option too, which means some PD's are buying them.

https://www.fcausfleet.com/dodge/charger-pursuit.html
YUP! I recently test drove a 392 HEMI V8 Daytona in late October...mannn...it was sooo hawwtttt! I took pics after I got out of it!

Salesman let me drive it like it was mine lol...had folks turning heads as we raced by. That exhaust is sooo MEAN. I was in love with it!
Girls get away with everything!! When I test drove my wife’s civic last year the salesman got nervous when I ran it through a couple gears. Only hit 100, on the interstate at that. I told him it really isn’t much faster than the 70 speed limit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You need a H2 to successfully run from the cops apparently. :smile:

·
Registered
63 Posts
wow, that video kind of irks me... at some point, someone's going to say "think about the children" and bam you can't ride a bike w/ more than 300cc engine on the roads... besides which, one slip up and he is an accident or causes one to happen. these guys that want to race should just go do it on the track.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don’t run in general, and don’t be a ****. Go the limit and save the high speeds for the tracks. You don’t know better than the law, however arrogant you might be.

·
Registered
144 Posts
There's a time and place for this.. I've hit 150+ on the streets.

I knew a kid once.. 18 years old.
People told him to cool it because he was riding crazy
He said f off I ride my own ride.
Was on the bike for maybe 3 months? Was in a casket after that. Coincidently he tried to run as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
wow, that video kind of irks me... at some point, someone's going to say "think about the children" and bam you can't ride a bike w/ more than 300cc engine on the roads... besides which, one slip up and he is an accident or causes one to happen. these guys that want to race should just go do it on the track.
Kawasaki are already treading this line in my opinion, simply by making a road legal bikes that has a supercharger. In fact all major makers are by producing 200 hp sports bikes capable of 299 kph+.

The cops are fully aware of this, as the policeman who gave me a ticket while I was on an R6 once said "This bikes going to end up being expensive for you isn't it?". He was right!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Comon man we all know this bike isnt fast enough for that i got lucky when i got pulled over i was only going 90 :plain: still havent been on my bike bc of that ticket youll be seeing more posts in april when i get her registered again. go into a parking lot and stunt bro less risk than flying on the freeway

·
Registered
763 Posts
And if the trooper was able to read the H2's plates, they were waiting at the rider's home.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Judge was cool and watched the dashcam video of the chase and seemed to agree that I was only endangering myself. No points.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Judge was cool and watched the dashcam video of the chase and seemed to agree that I was only endangering myself. No points.
good to hear, and idc how good anyone's vision is they couldn't read the plate of that h2 flying by :LOL:

·
Registered
725 Posts
man i like that white color. i keep thinking about a white bike, but then another color catches my eye.

·
Registered
485 Posts
man i like that white color. i keep thinking about a white bike, but then another color catches my eye.
I like how the streets look in the USA..Everything is so open and wide, looks so free. Here it's so dense it's ugly! One wouldn't understand unless he experienced it!

81 - 100 of 106 Posts