Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ninja / Z fam, just a heads up as I know many people make purchases of parts / accessories and what not from Ebay, I had bought an aftermarket seat for another bike (z125) back in Nov. of 2021. I was sent the wrong seat but was assured they would correct their mistake. Here I am in Aug. 2022 and nothing has ever been corrected, it's so frustrating to shell out hard earned money and not get what was advertised. So just a heads up if you buy from startmotors (Thailand) on Ebay make sure you have plenty of Tylenol, aspirin or whatever your migraine medication of choice on hand. Buyer beware! Don't let their 99.3% positive feedback sucker you in like it did me. Ride safe y'all!

Registered
Hey Ninja / Z fam, just a heads up as I know many people make purchases of parts / accessories and what not from Ebay, I had bought an aftermarket seat for another bike (z125) back in Nov. of 2021. I was sent the wrong seat but was assured they would correct their mistake. Here I am in Aug. 2022 and nothing has ever been corrected, it's so frustrating to shell out hard earned money and not get what was advertised. So just a heads up if you buy from startmotors (Thailand) on Ebay make sure you have plenty of Tylenol, aspirin or whatever your migraine medication of choice on hand. Buyer beware! Don't let their 99.3% positive feedback sucker you in like it did me. Ride safe y'all!
Thanks for the heads up!
馃悏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's by no means a life changing amount but it's the principal, they made the error and then string me along for the past 9 months without correcting their mistake. I just hope my experience helps someone else avoid a similar instance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts