Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a paid from a local dealer as for $40 and their inventory those seemed the most protective, long story short, there hot garbage. The mesh frays anytime you accidentally touch the Velcro, but the main offender is I had my rider course today, and just from putting the glove on, stitches broke on the bottom of my left glove that kept the palm stitched to the top half.

Granted it was only a few and there still usable for now, but I would hate to go down in these as I bet they would do next to nothing.

*Side note: Passed my written exam with flying colors, riding exam is tomorrow :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good luck on your riding exam and thanks for the heads up!
If you just recently purchased the gloves and still have the receipt, maybe you can return them as defective?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t think so have the receipt anymore unfortunately :/ the place I got them from has
More gloves then any other place I’ve been in my area and those were the better looking ones of what they had. Think I’m just gonna wear them until I can get more expensive pair of gloves.

And thanks! I think I’ll do well didn’t have any issues today except I kept slowing down a bit to much as I was going into a turn so I had to roll on the throttle a bit like 3/4’s of the way through

1 - 3 of 3 Posts