Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Any one has had any water in their dashboard due to condensation? I've only had my bike for only a month and this is appearing.
You would think the Odo would be sealed against vapor intrusion. Interesting, theres no rubber seal in the parts break down. If you do park out doors, park where the sun hits it as soon as it comes up and not in a shady spot. Moisture is less likely to collect on the interior of the Odo if its same or warmer than the surrounding air.

Same applies if moving from a Cold Garage to out doors, Park where the sun will hit it and not in the shade.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You would think the Odo would be sealed against vapor intrusion.
I know right.. I was riding and noticed it and thought it was marks on the outside and was rubbing to try get rid of it.. Now these scratches from dust..

·
Registered
377 Posts
I know right.. I was riding and noticed it and thought it was marks on the outside and was rubbing to try get rid of it.. Now these scratches from dust..
I'm taking mine to Louisiana for a few weeks and the humidity is crazy there so I will see real soon if mine has that problem. May be taking it apart real soon and sealing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts