Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So "Reactive Parts" (UK) just confirmed that they do in fact offer the new LighTech tail tidy, although not on their website at this present moment (it will be there shortly, they are updating the webpage). If someone is interested it is possible to send them an email and they will directly send all the information, price, handling costs etc in the mean time. Their email is: [email protected]

Reactive Parts are also providing the brand new CRC Race Fairings on their page (also to be updated fully, prices are visible). They can be viewed here:

https://www.reactiveparts.com/bike/kawasaki/kawasaki-ninja-400/crc-race-fairings.html

https://www.crcfairings.co.uk/kawasaki-ninja-400-2018-237-c.asp

Hope this helps! I'll be putting down some change :grin:.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for posting. Will definitely have a look at the fairings again once they have the pictures uploaded. Pretty decent price for a full set.

·
Registered
141 Posts
So "Reactive Parts" (UK) just confirmed that they do in fact offer the new LighTech tail tidy, although not on their website at this present moment (it will be there shortly, they are updating the webpage). If someone is interested it is possible to send them an email and they will directly send all the information, price, handling costs etc in the mean time. Their email is: [email protected]

Reactive Parts are also providing the brand new CRC Race Fairings on their page (also to be updated fully, prices are visible). They can be viewed here:

https://www.reactiveparts.com/bike/kawasaki/kawasaki-ninja-400/crc-race-fairings.html

https://www.crcfairings.co.uk/kawasaki-ninja-400-2018-237-c.asp

Hope this helps! I'll be putting down some change :grin:.
The crc fairings, where do you see what they look like before you even order them?

·
Registered
460 Posts
My race fairings from crc just arrived. Took 3 weeks to get them after ordering. I won't be home for a few weeks but I'll post up pictures with them on my bike. Once I'm home.

I ordered crc fairings when I had my zx10r they are well made, thin,light weight and very strong. Crc makes a fantastic product

·
Registered
460 Posts
Also is it a full fairing kit?
You can order as complete set or just the fairings you require. But these are for racing not street use.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My race fairings from crc just arrived. Took 3 weeks to get them after ordering. I won't be home for a few weeks but I'll post up pictures with them on my bike. Once I'm home.

I ordered crc fairings when I had my zx10r they are well made, thin,light weight and very strong. Crc makes a fantastic product
So stoked to see the result! :smile:

Also, I installed the tail tidy and it fits like a glove! Somewhat of a tricky job - not difficult at all! - but well worth the time put down.

Seems I'll have to let the proper guys do the racing air filter, just torde everything down but it seems a tad bit advanced for me. I'll update in my thread.

·
Registered
460 Posts
SDM, don’t forget to update on that abs removal when you install the fairings
I have talked with the best 2 motorcycle mechanics I know one says the bike might run like its missing the other is saying it "SHOULD" run with out problems. I only have a few days when I get home before the next race so I will not be removing the ABS completely from the bike until after my race. I will let everyone know if I found any issues. this will be in mid June when I attempt to remove it.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
I have talked with the best 2 motorcycle mechanics I know one says the bike might run like its missing the other is saying it "SHOULD" run with out problems. I only have a few days when I get home before the next race so I will not be removing the ABS completely from the bike until after my race. I will let everyone know if I found any issues. this will be in mid June when I attempt to remove it.
I can see no reason why the bike would miss. Looking on the internet it appears this mod is reasonably common with no issues other than ABS light on and/or error code showing.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I can see no reason why the bike would miss. Looking on the internet it appears this mod is reasonably common with no issues other than ABS light on and/or error code showing.
I looked also bro, all im seeing is warning light. Not something I want to mess with 2 days before the race. After the race okay I will have time if any issues arise. Race fairings are easy to remove.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts