Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
UPDATE: I talked to the owner of the dealership (not a Kawasaki dealer, just the local motorcycle dealership) and expressed my disappointment and concerns. He personally picked the bike up and will be replacing the damaged parts and giving the bike a full safety check. 3-5 days. I won't be using them again. I didn't get the "Geez, we're really sorry that we could have killed you" apology I was expecting. I should have taken the 1 hour drive to the Kawa dealer I bought the bike from. In the future I'll certainly be doing the oil changes myself but tire swaps are probably beyond my comfort zone.
Glad they're fix'in it; maybe? :LOL:

The guy lied to him, looks like the mechanic DIDN"T feel like working that day.

Reactions: Teorist
How about a complaint at Kawasaki? Would that trigger an investigation and removal of dealership rights (if Kawasaki is convinced they suck)?

But I would also guess that multiple rides would lessen the case, however this is pretty serious, IMO.
HA. !! Certainly you jest. Kawasaki is in business to sell bikes.

Disgruntled customers are plentiful at every motor vehicle dealer with a service department. Some complaints are valid, Like THIS one.

But face it some are just coming from a whiner that would complain no matter what.

In the case of the OP, I would be Very UNhappy.
RK

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.