Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the perks of getting the Ninja 400 is the fact we get some stuff bigger Ninja's feature, one of them is the instrument cluster. Compared to everything being done to bikes these days aside from Apple Car Play in the Honda Gold Wing, this one feature places the Ninja 400 very high up the ladder.

High-Grade Cockpit
The Ninja 400 is equipped with the same instrument cluster as the Ninja 650, contributing to the high-grade feel of the tidy cockpit. The sophisticated instrument design features a large analogue tachometer flanked by warning lamps on one side, and a gear position indicator and multi-function LCD screen on the other.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love how this cluster looks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that H2 also has the same cluster. If Kawasaki will add the silver mirror paint just like the H2 with more carbon fiber vinyl wrap Ninja will look even more like the H2 model.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Love how this cluster looks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that H2 also has the same cluster. If Kawasaki will add the silver mirror paint just like the H2 with more carbon fiber vinyl wrap Ninja will look even more like the H2 model.
Similar, not the same though. The ninja 400 will have the same instrument cluster as the new ninja 650.
This is the cluster for the H2..

·
Registered
107 Posts
I actually prefer the Ninja 400's cluster over the H2. Perhaps Kawasaki gave it more bells and whistles to attract new riders, everything is large and visible with nice silver border trim.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I actually prefer the Ninja 400's cluster over the H2. Perhaps Kawasaki gave it more bells and whistles to attract new riders, everything is large and visible with nice silver border trim.
I agree the ninja 400/650 cluster looks better, a little better organized too. One thing I did like about the H2 variant is the red numbers aren't visible until you reach those RPMs, but with the 400 I believe the needle changes red as you get to redline.

Overall I really like the way kawasaki does their clusters, I was always a big fan of the RPM LED bar on the zx-10 as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts