Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, been tricking out my ninja with a straight pipe, remap, pair aids delete and performance air filter. The next step is like to do now is install a new set of clip ons for a more aggressive riding position, does anyone recommend any brands or ones they have used for a ninja 400
Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
83 Posts
Definitely like the Woodcraft Clip-ons

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS / 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300
80 Posts
I'm rocking the Vortex ones and love em. They are much lower on my 300...I wish I would have tried out the Woodcraft ones on my 400 since they mount below the triple tree...

pics on the 300...

then on the 400...at full turn they get close to the speedo..about 1/2 in before hitting

·
Registered
One engine, 2 wheels, reformed squid rider 😂🐙
1,158 Posts
Ive got the Driven Halo series 1.5" riser clip ons and they're mounted below the top triple tree.
I did have to use the Spears steering stop to keep the handlebars out of the body work but I love the ergo of this setup.

You can zoom in on the pictures for a better idea of how they're mounted and how they look.
With these Halo series clip ons you don't have to pull the fork tubes to install which is nice. 👍

Attachments

·
Vendor
2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400
458 Posts
Hello everybody, been tricking out my ninja with a straight pipe, remap, pair aids delete and performance air filter. The next step is like to do now is install a new set of clip ons for a more aggressive riding position, does anyone recommend any brands or ones they have used for a ninja 400
Thanks, Joe
Either the woodcraft 2.5in rise mounted below the top clamp, can technically get away with no steering stop.

Or the woodcraft no rise, will need a steering stop.

Woodcraft Universal 3-Piece 41mm 2.5″ Rise Clip-Ons – Kawasaki Ninja 400

NORTON FAVORITE Woodcraft 3-Piece 41mm No Rise Clip-Ons

Norton Racing Steering Stop with ‘Impact Zone’ – Kawasaki Ninja 400 2018-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts