Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We need a place in the forum for these types of videos... Feel free to move it.

This car comes from behind and tries passing me with just over a foot between us which forces me out of my lane, when I looked back I couldn't tell what she was looking at but it certainly wasn't me..!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Taxi Just Pulls out

Good thing I wasn't paying attention to the chicks on the bikes, Taxi just starts rolling...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mute the sound as it's an external mic and it's unpleasant wind noise. Not sure if he was being a dick or he's really s.hit at merging (it is Perth after all)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Mute the sound as it's an external mic and it's unpleasant wind noise. Not sure if he was being a dick or he's really s.hit at merging (it is Perth after all)

https://youtu.be/AUN4MWjBl5A
actually you would be at fault there as if a merge sign is infront of a set of light the rule is you have to cross the lights at 10km under the speed limit, the thing he failed to do though was indicate, but sorry to say my dude but you where both at fault here "no hate though"

·
Registered
237 Posts
actually you would be at fault there as if a merge sign is in front of a set of light the rule is you have to cross the lights at 10km under the speed limit, the thing he failed to do though was indicate, but sorry to say my dude but you where both at fault here "no hate though"
That's cool, no offence taken.

Thing is, I was going to slot in behind him anyway as he was ahead of me at the merge point and had right of way, he didn't need to do the crazy fandango swerve.

·
Registered
172 Posts
All the more reason to swap to an aftermarket exhaust, its like none of these people even see you. Good on you guys for staying so calm. Stay safe out there.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm a new rider so i'm still learning, but from what i have gathered over some time wouldn't it be best to have been in the left side of that lane to block people from trying to merge into your lane?

All the more reason to swap to an aftermarket exhaust, its like none of these people even see you. Good on you guys for staying so calm. Stay safe out there.
This is what i'm looking into as well. I want to be heard. I'll shift at higher RPMs when surrounded by cars so i'm heard. Looking into that M4 carbon slip on.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For your reading plesure

I'm a new rider so i'm still learning, but from what i have gathered over some time wouldn't it be best to have been in the left side of that lane to block people from trying to merge into your lane?

This is what i'm looking into as well. I want to be heard. I'll shift at higher RPMs when surrounded by cars so i'm heard. Looking into that M4 carbon slip on.
Check this man - Hope this help you some... And try to avoid the center of the lane thats where oil from cars tends to accumulate..!
Where should you be in a lane...

Drive safe man..!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts