Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Every time people say that Star Trek isn't real, I remind them that Kawasaki has perfected the Romulan Cloaking Device. ;)

Tai, it's a good thing that you are keeping up with the situational awareness. The cagers just will not see us.

·
Super Moderator
802 Posts
I've noticed a trend happening in the last few years, at least out here in the wild west where I live, and that is mergers or lane changers not looking on purpose. Kind of lazy driving or throwing the burden to another driver. I guess an accident in a chevy tahoe in traffic speeds (0-20) only result in leasing a new car.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Every time people say that Star Trek isn't real, I remind them that Kawasaki has perfected the Romulan Cloaking Device. ;)

Tai, it's a good thing that you are keeping up with the situational awareness. The cagers just will not see us.
Yeah lol I had a feeling he was gonna do it...I already had another plan worked out just in case he didn't go back in his lane. He eventually got behind me sorta close when I passed and I shook my head "NO" multiple times until he backed off and put more distance between us.

I've noticed that this seems to help with other drivers: they either don't realize why being too close is an "issue" and/or don't care. If a car is too close behind me I will shake my head "NO" multiple times until they back off.

I realize it may not always work, but it's done the job so far.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I've noticed a trend happening in the last few years, at least out here in the wild west where I live, and that is mergers or lane changers not looking on purpose. Kind of lazy driving or throwing the burden to another driver. I guess an accident in a chevy tahoe in traffic speeds (0-20) only result in leasing a new car.
Yeah...it's normal to be "lazy" and acceptable now. If people are lazy at work, then they have no issue being lazy on the streets.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yeah...it's normal to be "lazy" and acceptable now. If people are lazy at work, then they have no issue being lazy on the streets.
I'm not sure that "Lazy" is sufficient.. How about self centered, inconsiderate, or unaware?? And unwilling to accept that they should be accountable for their actions.. Or lack thereof.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts