Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trailering my Ninja 400 to a riding academy this weekend and want to order a canyon dancer to make tie down easy and prevent scratching the paint. Does anyone the width of the stock bars or the canyon dancer size to order? Sounds like the Canyon Dancer Bar Harness II is the way to go. Thoughts?

Sounds like we need "sport/standard < 32" bar width?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Trailering my Ninja 400 to a riding academy this weekend and want to order a canyon dancer to make tie down easy and prevent scratching the paint. Does anyone the width of the stock bars or the canyon dancer size to order? Sounds like the Canyon Dancer Bar Harness II is the way to go. Thoughts?

That is the one I got, for use with bars up to 32 inches wide.

Canyon Dancer 37505 Black Original Bar-Harness

I put it on the bike, but I have not hauled it yet, but when I put in on the bike it looked like it would work nicely.....I hope, lol

This is the first gen, but I have the lever guards and did not want to remove those each time so I got the older style one, hopefully it does not destroy my grips

·
Registered
654 Posts

What type of trailer are you using? Open or enclosed, rented or owned? We used to
rent open trailers from Uhaul and we used canyon dancers. My buddy still uses one for the bed of his pickup, when we bring an extra bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts