Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
2,725 Posts
That's a good idea. Approximately how much do people sell 2nd hand OEM KRT fairings for?
No idea. Not something I've ever looked into, but I know at this point there are lots of street fairings out there for sale so the prices have gone down. You can search ebay and see. Some of them will be new, taken off brand new bikes, while others might have some light usage.

·
Registered
2020 Ninja 400 in Krt trim
257 Posts
:cool: Hey Hyuken, I called the # back you left me to talk about the bike and I was hung up on by a girl, I still have the bike if you are still interested,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
:cool: Hey Hyuken, I called the # back you left me to talk about the bike and I was hung up on by a girl, I still have the bike if you are still interested,
I don't think I gave you my number, or else I'm just forgetting 😄. Anyway I was looking for ABS and just picked something up today!

·
Registered
5 Posts
What are people's thoughts on buying without ever seeing it? I'm in California and used Ninja 400 ABS KRT are non-existant. The 1 or 2 that pop up command a $6000+ price tag, even 2018s. I see lots of available bikes in the NorthEast/New York area in the $4500-$5000 price range, but add in the hassle of shipping and worrying about being scammed and I wonder if I should just buy local. I'm guessing new N400s are proportionally more and I'm fine buying used for my first bike.

I'm thinking maybe I should just get a Ninja 300 from a private seller instead for ~$4000 to practice on and then maybe the used N400 KRT market cools down in the next year. Thoughts?
I got a 2019 400 H for $4000 in apr 2020 W/ <5000 miles here in Tulsa . I don't need ABS , I never even use the rear brake .

21 - 26 of 26 Posts